Y'all Sleeping...

9:38 PM / Posted by Robert /



Me too.... I hit the snooze button on this blog bout fifty thousand times. Enough. I'm awake and I'm back bringing da ruckus. While I've been on blogging vacay you fools have been sleeping on Wale. I told you he was the truth back before 100 Miles & Running thanks to my boy dubs from DC. Now I'm telling you again to wake up. Imo his album drop was lackluster but his he continues to spew fire via the World Wide Web. Be it Twitter or his older mixtapes you can cop from DatPiff.... he never ceases to amaze when the label isn't looking over his shoulder. Look out for when he finally let's loose commercially. We'll call Attention Deficit the dry run.

Here are some Twitter released tracks from the hardest working, second semester freshman in the game.

Wale - I'm Ill
       

Wale - Rude Boy
       

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment