Long Hair... Don't Care.

10:04 PM / Posted by Robert /



You guessed it... this post is about everybody's favorite long-haired subsonic sensei, Bassnectar. I almost passed up tix to Lorin's set with none other than Major Lazer last Friday night. Let me tell you... it would have been one of the biggest mistakes of a lifetime. I've never seen an electronic artist go so hard for so long... (that's what she said). The set was 3+ hours long.... even after Diplo and crew left the stage.

I can still feel the bass in my spine... Don't believe me... check this.

Bassnectar - Bass Head
     

Bassnectar - Blast Off (Feat. Jantsen)
     

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Jeenyus52 on May 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Never heard this before, why have you been holding out on me man?! This shit is awesome. B t dubs both links play the same song...put more up!

Comment by Robert on May 4, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I fixed Basshead. Thanks for letting me know.

Post a Comment