While We Wait: Untitled... Born Ruffians' Second LP

6:12 PM / Posted by Robert /



Even though the recording for this album was just completed, and it is as of yet unnamed, I couldn't wait any longer. The Born Ruffians burst onto the scene with Red, Yellow & Blue and have been grabbing attention ever since. Two of these three chill guys from Toronto made a stop by my dorm after an amazing show in rural Ohio and confirmed what we already knew: they're just as awesome in person as in the studio. I'm waiting with tiptoe anticipation for 2010 to roll around so I can hear exactly what new sounds these Ruffians have been toying with. I don't think there is a band I'm looking forward to more. Here are a few of their lesser known tracks.

Plinky Plonky








Milkman/To Cure a Weakling Child (Cover)








Tic Toc






Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment