Sunday Afternoon Indie

1:50 PM / Posted by Robert /



Now seems like as good a time as ever to post some indie for the masses. ;)






Kurt Vonnegut - Born Ruffians.


Yeah yeah... this track is kinda old but its one of those that I can never seem to play out. Born Ruffians put on a great show at the Horn Gallery in Gambier back in March and since then I've been dying to hear something new. According to their blog the boys are working on new tracks as I type. As soon as they're released you'll be able to hear them here.

Medicine - Starfucker


Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare - Matt & Kim


Matt & Kim probably tore it up at Pitchfork this weekend. I have no idea since I couldn't go even though I REALLY REALLY wanted to. If any of you went leave me a comment... I'd like to know how it all went down. I also missed Cudi this weekend in Cleveland and Royal Oak. Expect a post on some new Cudi tracks soon.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment