some jams for your summer

2:29 AM / Posted by NK /

I'm at that point in the middle of the summer where I just roll along, so I'm going to leave you with 6 Midsummer tracks that just keep rolling...

1. Rollin - Big Sean
Big Sean is the next big thing, no joke.
Download his mixtapes free on his website.

2. ecstasy - jj
some swedes take "Lollipop" to new heights
"when I'm in the cluuuuuuub / I'm always on this druuuuuuug"
crazy trippy music video as well

3. November 18th - Drake
The late DJ Screw's slooooow "June 18th" beat... Drake is more than "Best I Ever Had"

4. Day N Nite Remix - Trey Songz
Autotune R&B is not necessarily my thing, but Trey Songz kills it on this Cudi remix

5. Girls, Sounds & Colors - Rich Hill feat. Kid Cudi
Any song with a Kid Cudi verse is a jam; I can't wait to see him August 5 in DC.

6. I Love College Remix - Blue Bear
Asher Rother dance remix.
peeped from Diplo's blog

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment